Oven baked omelet in one box
A velvety Italian oven baked omelet. You can prepare the oven baked omelet directly in the lunch box, and the handle allows you to reheat the omelet by a campfire or in a fireplace.
2 servings, S-size Maku Kitchen Life picnic box
- olive oil for greasing
- 1 clove of garlic
- 6 eggs
- 1 dl whipped cream
- A handful of strong grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon of pesto
- black pepper
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes
- Grease the lunch box carefully. Peel and crush the garlic cloves. Spread the crushed garlic onto the bottom of the box.
- Add the cream and eggs to the box. Beat lightly. Season the omelet mass with pesto, grated cheese and ground salt and pepper.
- Bake the omelet at 200 degrees in the lower part of the oven for half an hour. Add the cherry tomatoes to the surface halfway through the baking. This way, the tomatoes will not sink into the omelet, but decorate it beautifully. The oven-baked omelet is ready when its surface is golden yellow and the edges are plump.
- You can reheat the omelet by a campfire. Attach the handle to the box and you can easily raise it over the fire.